The Christ the King Pro-Life Action Committee meets on the first Monday of each month beginning at 7:00 pm in Parish Center Room 2. All are welcome! Volunteers are needed for many of our activities and some activities are appropriate for families to do together.
Coming Up: 2018 March for Life Friday, January 19, 2018, Washington D.C. Registration Deadline for the Red-Eye Bus: December 12, 2017 Click here for more information and to register!
For more information, including information about our current activities,
- Look at the Announcements listed on the Christ the King home page,
- Check out the latest bulletin, or
- Contact Katie Perrotta (734-474-8534 or email@example.com).
- To develop a sustainable CTK Pro-Life Ministry.
- To educate CTK parishioners through various means on all Pro-Life causes: abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, chastity and birth control.
- To raise awareness of opportunities to actively participate in Pro-Life causes, events, and activities.
- To support CTK parishioners who are engaged in Pro-Life activities; to draw in, empower and encourage other parishioners to do the same.
- Encourage regular “Baby Item Collections” for area crisis pregnancy center
- Publish monthly newsletter – Christ the King For Life occasionally
- Support 40 days for Life registration and encourage newcomers to participate
- Promote Life Chain, March for Life, Sidewalk Advocates for Life and Students for Life at UofM and EMU
- Maintain Christ the King Pro-Life Information Center and Pro-Life library shelf offerings