The Christ the King Pro-Life Action Committee meets on the second Monday of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m. in Parish Center Room 2. All are welcome! Volunteers are needed for many of our activities and some activities are appropriate for families to do together.
For more information, including information about our current activities,
- Look at the “Upcoming Events” listed on the Christ the King home page,
- Check out the latest bulletin, or
- Contact Katie Perrotta (734-474-8534 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To develop a sustainable CTK Pro-Life Ministry.
- To educate CTK parishioners through various means on all Pro-Life causes: abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, chastity and birth control.
- To raise awareness of opportunities to actively participate in Pro-Life causes, events and activities.
- To support CTK parishioners who are engaged in Pro-Life activities; to draw in, empower and encourage other parishioners to do the same.
- Encourage regular “Baby Item Collections” for area crisis pregnancy center
- Publish monthly newsletter – Christ the King For Life occasionally
- Support 40 days for Life registration and encourage newcomers to participate
- Promote Life Chain, March for Life, Sidewalk Advocates for Life and Students for Life at UofM and EMU
- Maintain Christ the King Pro-Life Information Center and Pro-Life library shelf offerings