New, easier process to access FORMED!
In September 2019, the Augustine Institute, publishers of FORMED, redesigned the program to make it easier to access than ever! You’ll no longer need to remember passwords or get special codes to access the content. Here are the instructions for signing in to the new FORMED the first time (to be used by those who have never used FORMED or who haven’t used it since early September 2019):
1. Go to formed.org and click on “Sign Up” in the upper right-hand corner. The following window will pop up:
2. Click on the 3rd option, “I belong to a Parish or Organization”. The following window will pop up:
3. Enter “Christ the King” or “Ann Arbor” or “48105” and you’ll get a list of parishes, including us. Click on our name. Then click Next. A screen will pop up asking for your name and email address.
4. Enter your full name and email address. Then click “Sign Up.” They will send you a verification email.
5. Go to the email account that you entered and click on the verification link. It should take you to the FORMED browse screen.
You only have to sign-in that way the first time. When you access FORMED in the future, click “Sign In” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. The system will send a verification code to your email address or, if you didn’t log out when you left FORMED before, it will simply take you back into the program.
The easier login process has been accompanied by lots of new features and materials, so be sure to check out FORMED sometime soon!